post replypost new topic
Need To Find Clarity

Posted: August 20, 2014, 6:30 PM
Hi my online family

It's that time again where I need to ramble to find some sort of clarity. I don't post too often but I have been lurking and WOW lot of newbies. Sad there are so many but happy they found us.

I'm approaching 9 months clean. Got thru legal stuff, kids disowning me, losing who i am. Gaining some too. Now I'm having health issues. They found a mass of tumors on my pancreas. I think to myself why let me get thru everything else only to let me end up HERE!!! Then I ask...why not me??? I'm no one special. I'm trying to stay positive. Its not always easy.

The only positive right now is that I'm doing it clean. People tell me of this great strength they think I possess....WTH is it???

This is my cycle....i find something out or something happens.....i isolate and first feel sorry for myself etc..then i wake up one morning ready to fight. I''m still waiting for that morning. I'm scared. I mean REALLY scared.

How to normie's do it clean????

--------------------
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might just find you get what you need :-)

Posted: August 20, 2014, 7:43 PM
Hi Froggy,

Nice to see you:). I hope you find a path through this..I know for me, finding the best possible feeling I can helps..I mean fear in me is really just a coat, the feeling..the It, is underneath it behind it, seek peace...seek something positive, seek and you shall find.

LOVE IS

ETERNAL.

JOE

Posted: August 20, 2014, 9:05 PM
I think you should market a "deadhead" app

or can i carry you around in my back pocket for days like this?

hugs,
Heather

--------------------
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might just find you get what you need :-)

Posted: August 21, 2014, 8:11 AM
God had a plan for you Heather! Don't ever give up. Congrats on 9 months!!! (((HUGS)))

"If you're reading this....
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then i don't know what is."

This post has been edited by girltoday on August 21, 2014, 8:22 AM

Posted: August 21, 2014, 10:34 AM
---->. A DEADHEAD APP...

Now that would be cool, a mix of both problems and solutions..

This CHICKA told me once...EVERY PROBLEM HAS AT LEAST 10 SOLUTIONS. TAKE get high out as one possible solution , you still got a minimum of 9 ways to go:)

Calrity can only come into focus after I take the. First step on the solution way..I WILL FEEL BETTER or I WILL FEEL WORSE...if I feel better..I am going down the path of least resistance..

I have found zero gain in pain in my life...AHHHH gain after the pain..EVERY SINGLE TIME, yo:)

Talking EMOTIONALY about pain, physical pain, see a DR. or trusted health care friend I can't help you there..I'm not a Dr. Don't want to be:)

Love
post replypost new topic