post replypost new topic
Daily Checkin New

Posted: August 14, 2014, 8:29 AM
I'm Happy happy 18 days free from methadone, with help from the site.

Thank you thank you!!!

New to site
Suspect

--------------------
GOD SAVE BASS GENERATOR records.

Posted: August 15, 2014, 6:53 AM
Glad to hear it Suspectdj! I am at 40 days of subs. I feel like a new person. EACH DAY gets better, and I am able to learn how to live again. I can't believe it. Its like a veil of denial and lethargy has been lifted. Keep up the good work. Get to a meeting. I find so much relief there. If you can't get to an NA go to an AA. There seems to be so many more AA meetings than NA. I got to both, but love my friends in NA. Wonderful to be in a room with recovering addicts. Life will only get better. But just keep in mind, that the monkey may be off your back---but the circus is still in town. Vigilance and asking for help, not using, and meetings is the way back. Get a sponsor too!! Much gratitude--Happydaysahead

Posted: August 15, 2014, 9:04 AM
I hear you loud and clear!! It's acceptance I find most comforting. I can now focus on self-taught treatment methods. I've had enough of this and just took the plunge to get off it.

I glad your making happy and healthy lifestyle choices, and it is fantastic to network with others for best help and support. Ive been reading up on emotional, mental and physical relapse. It is fantastic information which explained why I used to relapse. WELL NO MORE!! POWER TO ME LOL!!

Great to hear successful stories!! Gives a boost knowing others are seeking out and although its early days for myself I have no craving for Heroin or methadone.
Im from uk got counsiling support and a cpn. What can they do apart from put me on anti-depressants which are full of aspartame not good. Personal acceptance for me is on a spiritual level. I believe the way forward is for me to re-train myself both mentally and physically.

Keep up the good work.... im ticking calander not marking like a jail tally. |||| lol

Bestest wishes
Suspect

--------------------

Posted: August 15, 2014, 4:04 PM
2 days ago I was in a car accident w both of my kids in the car. I'd never been in n accident, or even gotten a serious ticket. but i took approximently 17 10mg ambien and then had to go pick up my husband and one thing lead to another. Yesterday I polished off the last and today I received a call from my doctor's office letting me know my scripts wouldnt be refilled and i needed to pursue my psych visits. for about 8 years now I've been dealing w a meriad of health problems including 36 surgeries (1 of which anesthesia failed during and i watched as my insides were on the outsides) and i had gotten to where i was on 360 dialaudid a month...Staying sober sounds unreal....

This post has been edited by cblack2419 on August 15, 2014, 4:37 PM

Posted: August 15, 2014, 4:53 PM
Hi

you do realise you can kill yourself overdosing.

Why wont your doctor help because you have to see a psychiarist?? Horrible trauma in operating you have been mis-treat at the hospital. My cousin nearly died because surgeon put her intestines in the wrong way.

Seek help from your hospital obviously if you get worse.
Take care
Suspect

--------------------
post replypost new topic