post replypost new topic
Advice Please

Posted: July 17, 2014, 5:22 AM
Is it best to stop taking pills cold turkey or should I gradually cut down to none ??

Posted: July 17, 2014, 7:12 AM
Depends on what you're taking.

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: July 18, 2014, 5:56 AM
Any kind of pain pill lortab percocet oxycoton roxys ect,.

Posted: July 18, 2014, 10:35 AM
Did you talk to a doctor? Tapering was impossible for me but I've heard some can do it. If you decide to go cold turkey get some Imodium, bananas, Gatorade. Make sure you stay hydrated.

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: July 29, 2014, 9:40 PM
Well what is best is to taper down so the withdrawal is less intense, but i can never seem to do that because anytime i save some to taper down with (norco) i end up taking them all at once.
My advice - get rid/take all of them and leave yourself with none. just go through the withdrawals. I am on day four of withdrawal, extremely depressed but the physical symptoms seem to be going away. Its an emotional roller coaster but to me, i feel like i deserve the punishment, esp because i am already thinking of the script i can pick up next week if i want to :(
post replypost new topic