post replypost new topic
How Bad Am I Going To Feel After Detox?
done with it

Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:21 PM
hi, just got out of detox yesterday after 2 days in. i still feel kinda crummy. extremely tired. everything is a struggle to get things done. still can't eat. how long will this last. any comments?
tired of this

Posted: November 12, 2010, 1:17 PM
I'm really sorry no one answered you..I missed this somehow.

How are you feeling today? Is it any better?

You didn't get addicted overnight so you aren't going to be back to 100% right away. Give it some time but in the meantime, what are you doing to stay clean and sober?

--------------------
I used Drugs to forget, I got clean to remember.

Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:11 PM
What Cowgirl said is so true! It does take time but every day it gets better. I found alot of help here and in joining NA. It is so comforting to hear people that feel and went through what I went through. Just having someone to talk to that understands makes all the difference in the world. You feel that you're not alone! Hang in there! It does get better!

Posted: December 7, 2011, 6:58 AM
"You have to die a few times before you can really
live."
— Charles Bukowski

Opiate wd in itself , never killed anyone- - Of course your gonna feel pretty lousy, but with every day that drags on, you will feel better in the morning. - The hardest part is your mind plaYs tricks with you- telling you "you know how to feel better"- Take it easy, dont wish for a miracle to happen, and try to keep your head in a good place

Im not an XA person- -but they say stay away from people ,places ,and things that could trigger addictive behavior for a reason- -

best,jack

hey, I just noticed this post is almost a month old- - if your lurking around, hope all is well
and BTW dont listen to Weickizeliche- - he posts here once in awhile- always has bad advise* * *

This post has been edited by jackofhartzz on December 7, 2011, 7:02 AM

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
— Hunter S. Thompson[COLOR=blue]
post replypost new topic