post replypost new topic
Help....i'm Drunk But It's Not Stoping..........
kate

Posted: October 4, 2015, 2:35 AM
When I was 14 my mother, a hydro addict, should steal my father's many hydros and domes Times give them to me..... I lo ed the tingle. They would make me clean the house like my Mon wanted.but then it got to the point that she would only give me one if I cleaned first. I never thought I was addicted. I liked them as a "treat" but didn't freak if I disn't get one. When I was 18 a guy got me prego. Having an abusive dad and being an only child I desided for abortion over the shame of my dad. They gave me lots of hydros. My new bf like that. He took some. When those ran out he got more and more.....then my dad asultted me and I went to jail..... out of jail I moved In with that guy and keeper taking them. I didn't even know about withdrawals till we ran out of money. That's when he slipped me meth. I did that for a week until I realized how stupid it was and quit cold turnkey without withdrawls. We were clean for a while till I broke my pinkie and the doc gave me sixty 7.5 hydros and the cycle started again. We broke up. My new bf was against pills so I hid it until I was good and weaned of tramadol the doc gave me. I was good until I found a botto. Of oxyz lAGing around nmy roomies house...... I took them all in a short time. Plrasr help

Posted: October 25, 2015, 7:04 PM
Kate,
You need someone's help and soon. Try going to an NA meeting or an AA meeting and just go in and ask for help. If you don't like where you are in your life then change it. Go to a meeting every day and just sit on your hands and listen. They are there to help you.

granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
post replypost new topic