post replypost new topic
Nitrazapam

Posted: March 13, 2014, 6:29 AM
Hello All, desperate newby here! After many years over 30! (after losing children) i have been prescribed Nitrazapam, 1+3/4 per night, i was on Doseulipin also, Now stopped that completely. Doc now says i cannot continue Nitrazapam because of dangerous side effects, (now he tells me!) He has prescribed Mirtazapine in an attempt to wean me off the Nitrazapam. But it is not working! ideally to realistically stand any chance or transferring to Mirtazapin i would need to wean myself off Nitrazapam! however he fully intends to stop Nitrazapam in the next few days, there is no going back! i am panic stricken over this. and wonder if anyone knows of another way to resolve the problem? i am not so sure that Mirtazapine is the answer, i have reduced down to 1 Nitrazapam, now it seems impossible to improve on that in a rush! Any advice much appreciated, Regards Ro
Christopher11

Posted: November 11, 2014, 1:45 PM
Ja brałem Nitrazapam przez 8 miesięcy.Póżniej po nim balał mi żołądek.W klinice zmieniono mi leki.Żołądek przestał mi boleć.Potem lekarz przepisał mi leponex .Ja to brałem 13 miesięcy.Potem przestałem.Od 1995 roku nie biorę leków psychotropowych.Ja korzystam z grup AA i DDA.Pozdrawiam.
post replypost new topic