post replypost new topic
Anxiety

Posted: July 10, 2013, 4:55 PM
Hiya everyone,

I hope you all are ok n doing well in your recoveries.

As those of you know I have stop a 800-800 codeine habit n are now on suboxone 8 mg. it makes me feel nice n comforted now n then but most of my life I've had this anxiety. I used to think everyone had it. On my 14th birthday i spent it worrying about the future on on Wednesday 21 January 2004 I watched an interview by a bloke called Michael Drosmin on a show called This Morning. He was ralking about something called The Bible Code n how the word was ending in 2006. I imagined all sorts, us burning alive, the pain before dying, my nephew never being able to grow up. I was so frightened n obsessed for awhile. Went to bed n was kind of depressed. Got anyto spirituality started being then my world was blown apart when i found a terrible thing about my ex n had to kick him out. (And got obsessed over that by that's another story).

Now this anxiety has returned n i can't shake that something awaful is going to happen. I've had a few glasses of wine so i feel a bit relieved but it's still there. Does others feel this n can you talk to me please?

When i was 12 I had what I call 'dark feeling.' For 6 months every time I went to bed I'd lie frozen encase rats came from 'The Black Death'. Ok i know rats wouldn't come of course but would have messages that if I faced the wall or didn't put the quilt a certain way they would come or I'd disappear like Sarah. Someone told me that someone called Sarah had disappeared after doing a qui board. I was ok in the day but so incredibly frightened when night came. But this anxious feeling comes n goes that one day I wont exist cause i'll die one day. My keyworker says its n

--------------------
eveleivibe@btinternet.com

Ignorance may be bliss but knowledge is power!

Posted: July 10, 2013, 5:01 PM
Normal. Is it normal. Sorry I pressed send by mistake. At least codeine calmed me but i can't have it as my parents are watching me so I have alcphol in the evening no more than a bottle or two but it calms me only i feel bloated n short of breathe when im walking n I've lost all my ftiends but I'm used to that.

Can someone talk to me please?

Is it normal to have anxiety even though I'm now on siboxone but subs doesn't calm me n take the bad stuff away in the same way that codeine does. I don't want this anxiety but no one mention relaxation techniques or meditation. I've done all those n they bore me to tears.

Thank you so very much for any help or advice,
Evey xxxx

--------------------

Jannie

Posted: July 10, 2013, 6:44 PM
It was a movie, Jumanji, sarah disappearing into the game. Look it up. Get help Evie, dont ignore this.

Posted: July 10, 2013, 7:01 PM
Please someone talk to me am i really a hortible person?

Wish my nain peggy was still alive i miss her her :(

Im sorry i hurt n triggered all the addicts.

--------------------

Posted: July 10, 2013, 7:02 PM
Why are you re

--------------------

Posted: July 10, 2013, 7:04 PM
Why are you reply jan i thought you hated me :( why are these trolls doing this n no one cares :(

--------------------

Jannie

Posted: July 10, 2013, 7:12 PM
Of course i dont hate you. I dont hate anyone lol. Doesnt stop me worrying about you tho. Take care.

Posted: July 10, 2013, 7:16 PM
I wish my nain peggy was still around i moss her so much maybe shes watching n still happy? N my taid moy they were good people. Qhy am i a nasty person that needs rid of? Why cant i have codeine not hurting anyone. And i miss lewis he was only 29 n i never said good bye n he died of cancer do you think they're all happy in heaven??? I only drink at night. Im not a horrible person that needs to be kept away am i? Im sorry. Codeinefree banned me. I should die not innocent people of cancer like LEWIS. HE WAS 29 ffs n i miss him n sorry n miss talking to my Nain Peggy about the war, how they had ration bbooks books. She lost a daughter whi got knocked over i never found out until my Taid Moy n no one will see a couple like them again. I love n miss them so much i hope they're together with they're too girls doing concert line my Nain Peggy loved so very much she loved children more than anything n though they were poor my nain would give the shirt off her back. I'm so very glad my daughter has your name as her middle name i will always love you n miss you so terribly but i know you n Taid are together now happy, arguing as usual xxxc

--------------------

Posted: July 10, 2013, 7:20 PM
It's for your own good i had to cut you out Jan people are better off without me im a nasty horrible mean disgusting scum drama queen people are happier without me. My first ex's fatger said my ex waa happy since i was cut out of his life. Castaway is protecting you all anyway having a drink like the scummy wasre kf space i an
I hope you're all happy kove you sll xxx

--------------------

Posted: July 10, 2013, 7:26 PM
Ive had two bottle of 13% wine im a fat ugly jottinle disgusting looking person cpme on be nasty i deserve it whod look at me the ugly cockeyed crosdeyes dusgusging cross eyed looking b+++++ men want a nice lpokinf person not a cross eued cow c mon casraway tell them im a dirty nasty twiggering schm ghat needs keeping away from addicta
S thats war you're doing protecting people from me come have good laught you all of f**** :(

--------------------

Posted: July 11, 2013, 9:10 AM
Go over to the alcohol forum...you need help.

--------------------
You will not change what you are willing to tolerate.

user posted image

Posted: July 11, 2013, 11:41 AM
OMG i cant believe I wrote this :(

--------------------

Posted: July 11, 2013, 3:08 PM
People are so very lovely n kind on this forum. I'm so very lucky to have come across it. I hope i can make from friends with people in the UK n we could exchange E-mail, help each other n stuff x

I hope all of your recoveries are going well

Evey x

--------------------

post replypost new topic