post replypost new topic
Fentynal Patches
fenpen

Posted: February 21, 2013, 2:48 PM
I am a fentynal patch user for 11yrs now and have been chewing them for 5. I am prescribed 300mcg every 48 hrs but use that every day. i am about to go into withdrawl AGAIN and am so dam scared of it. I have called eveywhere to try to get help but i never find any. Just today i seen this comercial for turn to help and called just to find out its an american site and they cant help me. i havent gotten high for many yrs on opiates as i was 13 when injuredand am now 44 i use just to get up and move every day. I have a new bf and he helped me throu withdrawl last time which was 8 days before my script was due again and then i told him 2 wks ago i was using them again, he was mad as hell and barely spoke to me for a wk. Not really sure what im looking for here. I would love to not have the problem aqnymore just dont know how to live life without. Afraid of living like this afraid to live without.

Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:20 PM
You might want to post this on the pain pills forum...this one doesn't get as much traffic.

--------------------
You will not change what you are willing to tolerate.

user posted image

Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:41 AM
My friend I'm going to share with you some tragic news that hopefully will lead you to God and treatment ASAP... My best friend just died at 32 from overdosing on fentynol patches. This is an extremely serious matter which could be life or death for you. I suggest calling around all treatment centers to see who will take you. I'm pretty sure if you just walk into an emergency room and tell them the problem they will be able to get you into a detox. I myself was addicted to opioids-Vicodin... Very large doses. I could not do it on my own, the withdrawal I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy: while I was addicted I prayed day and night for God to open a door to treatment.. And He did... A lot of addicts just can't push themselves to get to the treatment center or to a hospital... Just push yourself and take the leap, you will never regret it. It gave me my life back... It's NEVER too late...until someone over doses...like my best friend: I will pray for you! Let me know if you need help finding a place, I can help you search online. God Bless and remember to pray, God always makes a way for his children who seak Him!

Posted: December 27, 2014, 1:19 PM
I am so sorry you are going thru these terrible withdrawls. What I can tell you is that you're not alone. It was actually an ex bf who got me hooked on speed when I was only 26. I had never taken anything ever before. 3 yrs later I quit cold turkey. I was SO proud of myself. Now I did have help but I did it. Then fast forward to 5 years later. I injured my back & the doc started giving me vics. Then I wanted, needed, had to have more. So I did what I think we have all done is call everybody I know to ask for them. And I thought at the time I hit the jackpot. Fentanyl patches, I had never heard of them but I had a friend who didnt take hers. She didnt like them. She was just refilling them & handing them over to me. Ok now its 4 years later and I feel like total hell. She informed me christmas eve she wasnt getting them anymore & everything came to a screeching halt. Im on day 3 with nothing & although I havent slept in 3 days I know I can do this because I want my friends, my family, and myself mostly to know Im done with feeling like hell. Im not sure if this helps any...im just speaking my mind.
post replypost new topic