post replypost new topic
Valium Life

Posted: January 14, 2013, 3:55 PM
hi i am 40 and had a drug/depressant problem for 20 years. i am a quiet introverted type who suffers from social anxiety disorder, basically id like feedback and others experiences regarding this problem. currently i use as much valium, temazepam, nitrazepam as i can. i have a very understanding doctor who often supplys me but when she wont i can easily buy from the street. looking back i've really changed from the individual i used to be. at the moment theres only two people in my life, my mum and partner, i used to be so fun, outgoing and dare i say spontaneious. this has completly changed. my best friend know is my supply of downers, i promised myself at 30 i would'nt be like this at 40 but guess what i am and if im honest if i dont start thinking and addressing the problem i'll be like it at 50. im just so shy and arkward and the pills help so much, im also and have always been an insomniac. if i have a supply i just feel so safe. im also very impulsive which leads to VERY big problems with shoplifting and totally out of chacacter sexual misdemineurs(spelt wrong i know). i just dont know what to do, i cant imagine myself straight no matter how much i try, by the way im a nice guy and i like myself. if anyone has constructive advice id appreciate it so much.

Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:21 PM
I was a heroin addict for 2 years and oxycontin for 6 years before that and alcohol and xanax. I have been clean for 2 years and just discovered possibly the best thing for my anxiety that caused my addiction besides prayer. I started taking a vitamin B suppliment called Niacinamide "non-flushing" 500mg not to be confused with Niacin. I take 4 a day. It took a few days for the calming effect to begin to work but it does now.It is a natural herb containing vitamin B-3. It was widely made known by one of the founders of AA and he claimed it cured his depression. The people who developed the drug Valuum, the benzodiazapam, used the chemical structure of this vitamin as a guide. This stuff has truly helped me in my recovery and my well being. There are many studies on the web and forums with success stories. Having taken about every drug out there I can honestly say that Niacinamide has the calming effect I have always been searching for without the "narcotic" feel of synthetic drugs. Best of all, a one month supply is 4 bucks and it's a VITAMIN. Crazy, i know. I too used to meet someone with a bunch of hundred dollar bills to "feel good" now I look to God and His natural cures. Obviously, you will not get the flooding of the senses like you do with eating 10 hydrocodones or shooting heroin but slow and steady wins the race. If you are truly looking to feel good naturally, I have found that this vitamin works wonders. God bless you.

Posted: March 9, 2013, 7:51 AM
Valium withdrawal can cause seizures and death. Talk to your doctor before stopping any benzos. I took valium and xanax for years and was extremely depressed. I think a lot of my depression was caused by benzos because when I finally go off of them the depression went away. Its not easy getting off benzos but its definitely worth it. Good luck!

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: March 9, 2013, 8:56 AM
12stepper: I would love to read your story about getting off of benzos.
I have been on them for over 10 years and for the most part have taken them
as prescribed but I am tired of taking them and want off, however, terrified
to do so! I would appreciate reading about how you did it and how you felt.
Did you take them for anxiety? If so how did you cope with the anxiety after?
I just can't see myself being able to function in society without them so I really
would like to read about others esh with regards to benzos. Thanks
post replypost new topic