post replypost new topic
100 Mls Of Methadone And 1/2 Gm Herion Daily
moc247

Posted: March 28, 2009, 7:30 AM
i have posted a notice on the herion board but my story also includes methadone if anyone could help me in my fight please read my notice which has the same title as this note but is situated on the herion notice board.

thanks and good luck everyone!
scott1477

Posted: February 4, 2010, 7:19 PM
hi i am also an addict and i am now on 85 mls a day down from 95 and have stopped my up to 2 grams a day habit. A habit which i am not proud of as some are but hey there you go. I found myself with three jobs last year working between 12 and 18 hours a day 7 days a week i know this sound unbelievable but it is true !! i have always suffered with addictions be it cocaine, alcohol ,speed and finally the big one heroin i just didn't know when to stop i had to do everything to the extreme i was drinking and smoking heroin at work heavily but no one even noticed except for a few times but i could always blame it on the long hours anyway my point is, and i'm in no way preaching i'm just saying what seems to work for me and some of the things i had to come to terms with!! number 1 try to burn your bridges with the people you score from , piss them off in some irreparable way without violence so they don't want to see you again 2 start to think of things you hate about these people and the way they want you to be addicted to gain personally from your misery and 3 finally check the internet and look for reasons why you have chosen to take heroin, i found out recently that i suffer from bi polar disorder and that is my reason for my drug abuse. I am still pretty mixed up at the mo but if these things help in any way then its a plus not a minus i don't want to come across all patronising and that i know how annoying that can be i'm just letting you know some things that work for me they may not work for you but hey it's worth a shot eh? the main thing i have tried to do is turn the anger at myself toward the drug and the addiction and it seems to be working so far some professionals may disagree with what i've said but some professionals have never been addicts so there you go basically what i'm trying to say is don't give up looking for a way of getting out of the rut you are in just do what i did and try anything if you really want to get off the drugs for good you will find a way it's human nature and if you're not ready yet dont worry you will know when you are just keep the obvious risks to a minimum where possible and take care hop i have helped i know it's all a bit scrambled but thats how i am:) GOOD LUCK !!!

Posted: February 5, 2010, 2:30 PM
I post on the Heroin board- Ive been on methadone for over 20 years. No one judges- -

Post back over there- - a lot of us are on mdone- -

seeya
jack

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
— Hunter S. Thompson[COLOR=blue]
maramara

Posted: May 26, 2015, 12:33 AM
I know this is an old post, but you nailed it, by saying..try to piss off the people you score from..etc..
Bingo !! That's perfect.
post replypost new topic