post replypost new topic
Orange Caps
Zoechan

Posted: January 23, 2017, 5:58 AM
Hey guys so my bf is a heroin addict, and he recently got a new job. He has been acting very strange lately but blames it on his medicine and the new job. I understand that the new job requires a lot of energy and he works full time, so he probably gets really tired. But the other day he wasn't acting normal. He kept nodding off in the middle of everything. It was very difficult to interact with him. I found a straw on top of the refrigerator and it smelled burned....idk of that is anything but it just didn't seem normal. And I found an orange cap in my bathroom, but he said he didn't know what it was. I have confronted him about every strange thing, but he just gets frustrated and annoyed with me when I suspect him of using. I told him when he overdosed a while back that I couldn't handle it if he kept using. I love him, and I don't want to leave him. I want to post a picture of the orange cap because I'm not actually sure what it is. I don't really know what syringe caps look like. There is also a black mark on my rug in the bathroom. I might be in denial that he's using, but I can't believe he would lie to me. I want to believe him, but there is just to many things. He said a lot of the symptoms I was describing to him that he had were also part of this thing called "PAWS." Someone help me

*** Please do not post personal information. Thank you, the moderators***

This post has been edited by moderator on January 24, 2017, 10:50 AM
Bonnie5

Posted: January 23, 2017, 10:04 AM
orange caps are from needles , i used to inject so i know , sorry! You said you found burned straw as well , it looks like he is mixing injecting and smoking but always can be another explanation for all this... but what his explanation would be i dont have a clue... did he has friends coming over? Could be one of the who lost orange ccap?
Bonnie5

Posted: January 23, 2017, 10:07 AM
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=1+...253BrFnW3LP4Hg3

Posted: January 23, 2017, 10:09 AM
link is for photos of orange caps needles so you can compare

Posted: January 23, 2017, 2:20 PM
Just reading your orange cap title gave me anxiety!! I remember finding those and knowing very well what they were...yes, bonnie is right, needle caps. Burned straw, yes suspicious. They are amazing liars, absolutely amazing!!! I am sorry... :(

Posted: January 23, 2017, 4:48 PM
Orange caps ...rig topper...diabetic needle...come in bags of 10. ..cap on the spike...are the rigs I have at the moment

This post has been edited by constantine on January 23, 2017, 4:49 PM
post replypost new topic