post replypost new topic
Babylove

Posted: January 9, 2017, 10:13 AM
Hey....just thought I'd check in on ya...how goes it ? ...sending smiles

Con

Posted: February 2, 2017, 2:57 PM
Con, hi my friend. How are you. Damn that sure felt good logging on here and seeing my name on the big screen.! Wow what a way to wake up in the morning. I'm good. I just had another baby on the 15 of January. A lil boy we named Thor. Well, his father named him. His father is about 15 years older then me. And has four daughter's. The oldest is 28. And youngest is 18. So I never found out the gender when I was pregnant on purpose. Because I wanted to be surprised. The father was getting real irritable about that but when his birth came and it was a surprise and the nurse let him announce what gender the baby came out to be and then he cut the unbiblical cord. He was more the ecstatic. Well, honestly, I guess I was alright up to Monday early, early morning. When I got dropped off at home like at 3 in the morning and wasn't even given a chance to say goodbye or hug and kiss my baby goodbye was a real spit in my face and stomped in the dirt kinda feeling. I still haven't seen my son. Since then I'm a nervous wreck, forever all day crying, not eating at all, and once again put myself back chasing this Dragon. It's a real s*** hole my life is these couple of days. And the father is one too.! Sighhhh, I don't know. I don't know what to do. I'm so tired of feeling tired. And I seriously don't know why I'm not a lesbian yet. I have never had a decent relationship in my whole life and been cheated on by every man I have ever been with. But enough about that. Thanks Con. It feels really good to see someone cares. It really does. That can make a world of difference for someone. So I appreciate your kindness. Iloveyou guys. You guys are all the greatest people in the world!!!!.

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!

Posted: February 3, 2017, 12:38 AM
Hey girl...good to hear from you. ..damn...hard fcking times huh ? nothing I say gonna ease that baby pain ...share a hug and a cry with you...relationships are tricky....girl ...boy...it don't matter...hurt is the same on that line...dragon won't help it get right...but I know it's what we do...and sometimes all we got...sending you comfort...stay sane... stay safe ...talk if you need...we'll listen. ...
post replypost new topic