post replypost new topic
Heroin Use
Robin hood

Posted: March 3, 2015, 8:58 AM
Hey i am using heroin for 2 months now on and off ( sometimes 6 days straight ) then i stop 3 days etc.

Now i wanna be a controlled user, only friday and saturday,
Can i get withdrawals when i only use it on friday and saturday?

Cause the last time i did it 6 days straight, i had some little withdrawals ( feeled very bad for 4 days ) the 6th day i was ok.
Those withdrawals waked me up for using too much.
So i wanna control it now, only 2 times a week.

So my question is, can i use 2 times a week without getting withdrawals?
I never wanna have those withdrawals anymore cause it was very bad, and that where only medium withdrawals ( 2 days no sleep, after that 4 days tired ) the 6th day i was OK again.

Thanks for the help!
Ben There

Posted: March 3, 2015, 1:27 PM
There is no such thing as a controlled user. You will only be fooling yourself. Get off of it before it completely destroys your life. Please.

Posted: March 6, 2015, 7:51 PM
Robin Hood,

I agree with Been There. We all started out using a day here, a day there but eventually we ALL do it every day and you cant stop. I have been clean from heroin for 21 years and I am still involved in recovery weekly.
At first you think, "oh I can stop this anytime." NO YOU CANT. When you find yourself needing it every day and you feel like s**t because you don't have it you are in trouble. That's when you find yourself doing WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE DRUG TO KEEP YOU WELL. THAT MEANS LYING, CHEATING, STEALING FROM WHOEVER YOU NEED TO GET THE MONEY TO BUY HEROIN. You will turn into a person you won't recognize and learn to hate because this is not the real you

STOP NOW before it grabs you and you cant get away. Seriously.

granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
Keify

Posted: March 22, 2015, 1:28 AM
I think atleast 80% of heroin addicts started off being moonlighters...
Initially once in a while, then once a month, then once a week! Eventually it take hold of your life & destroy everything you've had worked hard for!!!
There's no such thing as being in control of such an addictive drug!
Take everyone's word for it get out while you still can!!!
post replypost new topic