post replypost new topic
Made A Mistake

Posted: December 24, 2014, 1:19 PM
Haha, I hope people who have been reading my posts don't think this was gonna be one of those "well, I slipped up..." posts. It's not. I had my days counted wrong. Tomorrow is going to be 30 days clean for me. That's all. :)

Merry Christmas ya'll.

Posted: December 24, 2014, 1:31 PM
CONGRATS CHRIS!
JUST IMAGINE, CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY CLEAN!!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT YOU ARE GIVING YOURSELF!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND FOR MANY MORE TO COME.

GRANNY

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]

Posted: December 26, 2014, 1:04 PM
Thanks granny. :)

Christmas was pretty friggin awesome. Stressful as you can imagine, but it's all good.

Hope everyone else has had a good one as well. But, even if you didn't, it's over now ya'll.
dirty dingus

Posted: December 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
everyday counts one step at a time, you will come to the time where you stop counting and just live, stay strong love life.

bob

hay ho granny hope your still shining like the star you are,xxxxxxx

Posted: January 3, 2015, 8:52 PM
Well low and behold.... Bob! How in the world are you? I hollered at my husband and said you'll never guess who wrote on the guide!! He said "the man in the moon? and I said yep just about! Dirty Dingus!!!

How the heck are you?? I think of you and wonder where you are and how you are doing quite often actually. You are one of the people who was here pretty regularly when I first found this site in 2011. A lot of people from back then still pop in once in a while, but not all that much. We have a few newbies that come around and are finding this board and the methadone site to their liking which makes me happy.

You sound good, are you still doing well and staying clean? I am coming up on 21 years with no heroin the middle of this month thereabouts. Hard to believe.

The 2 grandkids I have will be 18 this May and I got clean 4 yrs before they were even born. I am so glad they have never had to experience anyone they love being in the throes of addiction. (their mom has MS and started drinking but they were not with her then and only became aware of it after they came here. Now they know and my GD is furious at her for doing it. Neither of them drink, smoke or do any drugs, nor do their friends.

Well it is nice of you to stop by. PLEASE don't be a stranger Bob, I love hearing from you. Thanks too for the sweet comment. How is your family?? How was your Christmas??

Take care,
granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
post replypost new topic