post replypost new topic
Crossroads And The Revelation Behind It

Posted: September 8, 2014, 11:28 AM
Hi all

Today I decided to leave a post where if you feel like posting anything for me you can :)

I've ended up at a crossroads recently and today I saw the true possible outcome of both. An extremely open space in nature tend to quiet my mind a lot and let me see very clearly.

One: I can choose to take pills which will definitely lead to me turning to heroin again. It is only matter of time. When I do turn back to it with the thought that I would be able to handle it, before I know it my life would be more out of control than what it was the previous times. I would end more alone than what I am on the other side. There would be no happiness other than my next high.

Two: I can choose to be sober maybe meet my soul mate. Work toward the dreams I have set for myself for so long. Teach others of the true world that society tend to sugar-coat it. I can become the person I have meant to become. Truly make something meaningful of my small existence in this world.

I saw such amazing opportunities for my life in option 2. It's scary how quickly your life spiral out of control and sometimes it's not even drugs that cause it. I am choosing to change my addiction to love for life and for God.

God bless all

Posted: September 8, 2014, 8:12 PM
Hi Lily,
You had 2 choices and you picked the better of the 2. Like I always say, If you put as much into your recovery as you did into your addiction you will stay clean and reap the rewards.

Good for you!!!

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
Lily101

Posted: September 9, 2014, 1:19 PM
Hi Granny

Thank you so much for the support. I also think so. Especially since I might have some good news by the end of the week. I'll drop a post if it does turn out to be good news.

x
post replypost new topic