post replypost new topic
I Introduced My Wife To Crack And Now She Wont Sto

Posted: September 4, 2016, 8:01 PM
I have been married for 3 years. My wife had never done anything other than marijuana her whole life. I have off and on smoked crack a few times a year for the past 10 years. Maybe twice a year i would buy 100 dollars worth and that would be it. Well, one time i let her try it and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I love her more than anything but she has been smoking almost everyday for over a year... I want her to stop but she cant. She gets so frustrated and cries if she cant get it. Its gotten so bad that she has sucked the dealers d*** to get some. I cant leave her. I just want to help her. Im afraid she doesnt realize how bad its gotten. And its all my fault for introducing it to her.

Posted: September 5, 2016, 11:06 AM
If she's sucking the dealers d*** to get her fix she KNOWS exactly how bad it is. She living with an obsession in her brain...a war is being waged everyday....between trying not to use and trying to find a way to use. This is going to be really hard for you BECAUSE of the guilt you are carrying for introducing her to it. Is she open to rehab? Twelve step meetings?

--------------------

JEN

I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power,love and a sound mind.
post replypost new topic