post replypost new topic
Tinnitus,etd, Floaters
John

Posted: June 16, 2016, 8:36 PM
Hello. My doc was cocaine. I did cocaine with my friend. I did it for about 6 months give and take. Im starting to think that what i was taking wasnt all cocaine. I only say that cuz my "friend" is shady as f**k. I could have been taking anything and not know it. Anyway i am clean for 1 yr and 6 months. I went to Na meetings the first 6 months. I havent gone in a while cuz of school and currently looking for a job. Anyways my question is, is eustachian tube dysfunction, tinnitus and eye floaters part of paws. I developed etd and 6 months into recovery and couple weeks later tinnitus kicked in. I hear a cobstat ringing in my ear. Around 5 days ago i started noticing eye floaters. Which is weird cuz im 1 yr and 6 months into my recovery and developed wye floaters. I had my ears checked and my eyes checked everything is normal and healthy both my ears and eyes. So, im wondering if this is all part of paws. ? Or is this a whole different entity? Anyone eles expwrience this? Please anyone help. I dont know whats happening to me. This is just sooo frustrating. Anyone feel free to response. Thank u.
post replypost new topic