post replypost new topic
My Road To Recovery

Posted: November 3, 2013, 2:25 PM
hi, I am a drug addict and have decided it is time to face the fact that I don't have it under control and I am suffering in other parts of my life.

I use cocaine three times a week. Most of the time alone. It is a problem and its time to shake off this habit. I cant afford to go to a center so I will post here and try and attend NA meetings.

I have been using for years but only now and again. After my ex broke up with me in May I starting using heavily again.

Day One Today I had a huge hangover so it is easy to say I will never take it again. But I also admitted to being an addict and seeking help.

Posted: November 9, 2013, 9:28 AM
I hope you come back, I enjoy hear about people who want to quit doing drugs. It's an amazing world out there, enjoy it.

Larry

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644
JOJO

Posted: December 6, 2013, 3:02 PM
Hi Chick,

Like you I've used about 3 times a week. But that was in the beginning. I started using coke everyday for 1 1/2 yrs. To make a long story short. I finally had enough. I have 14 mos. clean. I am a member of NA and it saved my life. I cant say it was easier, but it does get easier 1 day at a time. The worst thing I went through in the beginning was depression. I wanted to know if it is like that for you as well. If you want you can e-mail me at jforgione@speciallifts.com. I hope you are still hanging in there...

JO JO

post replypost new topic