post replypost new topic
Fake Pot
the boss

Posted: February 8, 2016, 9:44 AM
I've been smoking synthetic for almost 4 years now finally got the balls to quit .going on my sixth day .first day like a fairytale can't think can't function. Thought I needed it to maintain. Had my wife flush everything to do with it down the toilet everything I had .she was so scared that I would hurt her for doing it. Told her I love you very much I would never hurt her.couldn't sleep for 2 days very irritable was arguing with everybody. On the third day and hospitalized me from dehydration .doctor said over a thousand chemicals in the stuff and they have no idea what it is main ingredient fingernail polish remover .got through it been exercising staying hydrated keeping my mind busy everything's getting way better .and I've been addicted to crack marijuana and alcohol and I quit them all and never had a problem this stuff has been the hardest thing to kick .make $50,000 a year didn't have nothing everything in the pawn shop. Couldn't be around my family couldn't be around my kids sit in my room all day by myself run out go get more come back sit in my room .almost lost my job my business and my family .still kind of going through the emotional effects but everythings getting better the cravings havr gone away .and I'm going to let everybody know if I cacn make it anybody can make it. So just be strong hang in there like Winston Churchill said if you're going through hell just keep on going you will make it. If my story can even help one person I will be very happy.

Posted: February 12, 2016, 9:00 AM
Boss:

Check out this link: http://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=14&t=72939

--------------------
Tom
The Woodlands, TX, USA
post replypost new topic