post replypost new topic
What Should I Do
Mhmd

Posted: December 9, 2015, 2:16 AM
Hello,i'm 20 and i've been smoking weed for almost four years and whenever i wanned i stop i didn't force any problem..but then i tried the synthetic weed, i smoked it for a week and now i didn't sleep for four days i'm numb , guys what should i do ? Oh and i live alone not with my parents..help me guys,is it like gerion addiction or what ? Just help me please..
Lexy

Posted: December 9, 2015, 7:25 AM
You have got to put it down and walk away! I got stuck in that trap for 7 years! Ur so fresh to that game run! Don't go back go take urself somewhere for the day get ur mind away from it. Throw away whatever u have or have left and don't touch it again. It is NOT weed don't let it fool u just cuz it looks like it. Please run this stuff will take over ur life. It's disgusting come on when u hit u can taste all the nasty chemicals it's disgusting nothing about it poses good. Stick to Mary Jane if u have to smoke and don't ever compare that sprayed with god knows what s*** to the naturalness of maryjuana.
Lexy

Posted: December 9, 2015, 7:27 AM
If u made it past the 4 day without it u should be home free but u can't even hit it once or withdrawals will start all over. Put it down and never touch it again!
Mhmd

Posted: December 9, 2015, 9:09 PM
I'm feeling so much better already wow :)
This s*** happened so fast
Lexy

Posted: December 10, 2015, 8:46 AM
It does, its all the chemicals in the mess. I sure hope I helped u but stay strong to stay away don't let it fool u again. I'm so proud of u and I don't even know u lol. Keep up the good work and help anyone u can to stay away from it! It's delusion that it's like weed is bull but I'm sooo happy ur better :)

Posted: December 12, 2015, 10:21 AM
It's a day by day process.

All that sweating through the night I try to see as the synth leaving my system.

I'm on day 14 or something now, I've stopped counting, and I'm sleeping better and sweating less.

With each passing day you feel a little more free from the synth and with that comes the strength to continue.

Mhmd

Posted: December 14, 2015, 5:16 PM
I'm feeling much better now
But i dont wanna smoke that s*** ever again
Is there something should i do ? To keep it off my mind
post replypost new topic