post replypost new topic
Thank You/good Luck

Posted: March 16, 2015, 3:12 PM
Hi all

I would like to say thank you to the people that have posted on this site your word's of support and how to get through the withdrawal has happened me so much to get my life back. I was smoking legal high for about three year am about to hit my 30 day drug free it feel amazing. I nearly lost everything from my health to my family to my home. I forgot what I loved in life all I ever wanted was to get high was not bothered about my life anymore or the people I loved in it all I wanted to do was stay at home and get wasted. If your reading this and your going through withdraw you will be going through hell right now (I think sometimes it would have been easier to have dance with the devil). But u will get through it believe in yourself and believe their is a better life out there for u am not going to lie and say it easy because is not it will probably be one of the hards thing u wil ever do but your worth it your the main star in your life why not make it a happy ending. Good luck where all hear for you.

post replypost new topic