post replypost new topic
Synthetic Withdrawals
BR

Posted: February 17, 2015, 7:14 PM
I'm addicted to synthetics, out of them, and now currently dealing with the withdrawals with no hopes of being able to go to a pharmacy or store and get medicine to help me cope because of the damn weather/snow. So please if anyone can provide me with usefill tips to help deal with the withdrawals and help me sleep better tonight.

Posted: February 17, 2015, 7:31 PM
Check out the blog right below yours. I've been off it for five weeks and the advice in the other forum helped me tremendously.

If you're homebound, it's gonna be a long night. But hang in there. Tomorrow will be better.

And don't count on getting any sleep. Keep posting on the other forum; there are people from all over the world, and we'll get you through.

This post has been edited by ThaDood on February 17, 2015, 7:33 PM

--------------------
Tom
The Woodlands, TX, USA
tee

Posted: March 3, 2015, 12:10 PM
For the last 3day I've been withdrawing from spice.I can't eat or sleep can't drink anything. How many days does it take to get over it.and what I have to do to eat something and hold it down..someone please help..

Posted: March 3, 2015, 7:29 PM
Hey tee... the physical withdrawals should being to get better in the next few days. For food i would try soups and drink lots of fluids because you could get dehydrated from all the sweating. Hang in there buddy you got this. Even if you can stomach some bread that would be great.

--------------------
Natalie, 22

Houston, Tx

Spread positivity and love to those in hard times.

We're all angels with just one wing, and we must embrace one another to fly.

Posted: March 5, 2015, 6:45 AM
tee:

Look at the blog titled "Beating Synthetic...Beginner's Guide". There are some really good suggestions for getting through the first few days. It helped me tremendously.

I agree with Natalie: Things are going to get much better for you in the next couple of days. Hang in there. I've been off the synthetic for a little over seven weeks, so I know it can be done.

--------------------
Tom
The Woodlands, TX, USA

Posted: April 17, 2015, 9:41 AM
How can I make this process easier plz someone I don't wanna smoke this no more but the physical is too hard but I need to do it
Hana

Posted: June 12, 2015, 7:53 PM
My first day quitting.sweatin cnt eat.but never goin back Ther
post replypost new topic