post replypost new topic
Day 9 Update On Going Cold Turkey
Derivatives

Posted: January 28, 2015, 6:09 AM
Hi All,

Thought I would post an update to provide some support to you all, as you have done for me and everyone else reading this thread.

Day 9: Thoughts are almost 100% clear, I am back to killing it at my job and can finally out together coherent thoughts and sentences so this is a major plus. Anxiety is still somewhat lurking but I would say it has subsided almost 90%, with constant, noticable improvements each day.

Sweats are still present during sleep, which I don't mind as much, and it rarely seems to come up during work (I work in a major finance corporation with a demanding/stressful position).

Cravings are absolutely non-exsistant, but I'll attribute to this to the fact that I am now aware of the deadly damages this drug can have on an individuals life and its surroundings etc. I will reiterate this point for those trying to quit this drug - YOU need to WANT to QUIT. It's sad that some people have to hit rock bottom to have realized (mind you I came extremely close to losing everything).

To the poster who was helping his friend move, no offence but not only could you have seriously imbued yourself but innocent drivers on the road could have also been killed. Whether its Spice, or any other drug for that matter, driving while under the influence is f***ing stupid. There is nothing funny about your story, and as you said, it's just sad.

Good luck all,

P.S. I personally found the quitting process A LOT easier after day 6, and it only gets easier from here. Establish and organize some time off so that you can focus on the detox, as not having to worry about other aspects of your life will significantly improve your chances of quitting this s*** for good.
Derivatives

Posted: January 28, 2015, 6:11 AM
Apologies, I thought I was replying to one of the main threads and I didn't mean to create a whole new thread.
post replypost new topic