post replypost new topic
Drug Addiction

Posted: October 11, 2014, 1:30 AM

"Does the world seem seriously loopy to you? Maybe it’s because in the last month 58.5 MILLION adults engaged in binge drinking!These are not some numbers dreamed up by a scaremongering entity with an axe to grind. They come from a governmental agency, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Get a New FREE eBook: Discover the Latest News and Valuable Information on Drug and Alcohol Addiction PLUS 2013 Drug Statistics from SAMHSA - Instant Download: http://bit.ly/addictionebook
"

Posted: October 12, 2014, 9:07 AM
Hey Shane... im new to this site and just want to blurrrrr everything out. i am so f***ed up bad at this moment.

i left my boyfriend after two years of dating. i felt uncomfortable in the environment he started placing me. He changed so much. he told me to accept that he will never stop using drugs and that he does not have a problem because he isn't using it for hes emotionally well being but just because he likes it.

he showed up at my house last night, on drugs and told me he wanted to be friends and wants me in his life... meanwhile we are friends and he can talk to me when ever. but it makes me so sad to see him that way. i'm really pissed off because i want to help him, but i have to help myself as well and that frustrates me. I'm a fitness fanatic and his lifestyle... musician, drugs and alcohol doesn't work for me. but f*** i love him so much and i want him to be the person that he was... when we met. he was amazing,

im swearing because im sad frustrated and desperate.

i dont mind being single,,, i grew up in a one parent household and ive been looking after myself from a yopung age. ive read books about children growing up with one parent and especially in my case a very terrible father that has no worth to my life except for bad memories. my mother is amazing!!!!! i just want to let it out and scream and kill him... not really, but cant believe he wants me to accept a lifestyle that only f***s up his life.

I want him to be okay...

This post has been edited by Lia on October 12, 2014, 9:10 AM

Posted: October 13, 2014, 3:14 AM
and guess what... my father sent me a text last night, asking for forgiveness.... that's a message after about 15years of no contact. they say it happens in three.... my drug addicted boyfriend that chose drugs over me(told me again last night) and family stuff regarding financial issues and now this man asking for forgiveness. I sound ruthless but life has hit me hard and i'm just trying to hold on at the moment. can't wait to go running tonight.

Posted: October 13, 2014, 7:20 AM
Lia,

You might want to also post in Families/Partners of Addicts. There are people there who have walked in your shoes.

- the moderators

Posted: October 17, 2014, 4:16 AM
dankie
Shane

Posted: October 26, 2014, 2:14 AM
hi guys.. I'm really looking for some advice here. Have been addicted to N+ for maybe about 4 years now. Usually take 48-72 a day. I don't even get a buzz off it. Like I ised to but if I don't take them i don't feel normal. Started taking them after a knee injury. I suffer from panic attacks and realised they helped me to relax..was at my doc during the week and she sending me to hospital on Tuesday cos my haemoglobin levelsare dangerously low...over the last while I knew cos of blood tests I had anemia and was getting worse..but now things have got bad and she getting me to hospital as soon as she can. Anyone have any advice on how to cut down or stop. Is it better to go cold turkey. Aside from the money it's costing which I can't afford I can't live my life like this any longer. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
post replypost new topic