post replypost new topic
Pregnant And Addicted To Synthetic Marijuana

Posted: August 17, 2014, 8:13 PM
Has anyone ever been pregnant and had to detox from synthetic marijuana and how did you do it?
fail

Posted: September 17, 2014, 12:54 AM
I shivered and shook for four days. I relapsed multiple times thru pregnancy. I never told anyone about it. I smoked at least 30 grams altogether thru my pregnancy randomly. I hate myself. I cant say it enough. I have kicked the devil completely tho and i focus on my little one. I am still a failure at heart. I would cry every day because of the torment. I saw everyone around me on it. I had to seperate myself completely and actually moved away to a tiny village in the middle of nowhere when i was pregnant so as i would have no source nor temptation whatsoever. It helped so much!! I still cry all the time b/c of my s***ty choices and what an evil destroyer of a person and failure of a mother i am to have done what i did. I was so bad off before pregnancy i was selling my s***. 20 grams a day. Smoking BLUNTS of k2. 15-20 blunts. Id smome the k2 resin til every bit wss doneeee. If i bought a bag i SMOKED IT ALL TIL IT WAS GONE. Repeatedly. 20 min intervals. Seems common for many on k2. The addiction literally wakes you back up out of a freaking coma to take a hit and repeat insane cycle !! How can something like that consume ME I SAID... NO WAY I SAID... WTF!!?? This substance is the most addictive s*** i have ever seen. People protect the stores and their habit worse than i have seen ppl on CRACK. i hate myself for this evil to have won. I will love my boy better because of my mistakes. I promise him to do better and to stay away from this EVIL!!I hated myself for it then and i still hate myself for it. My son is fine. Five months old though so i dont know... too new... no studies. I do know alot of pregnant women smoke though. It CANT be good. I hated myself sooonuch... what a piece of s*** scum was i.. am i... this crap is THAT evil!!
post replypost new topic