post replypost new topic
Synthetic Marijuana

Posted: June 7, 2014, 4:04 PM
this is my second day off it ....I smoked every ten minutes for 4 years.....I'm ok today....I was emotional but I went to a friends house n I'm good...only puked a few times over night ...only thing I'm dealing with is a little nausea ....I think this was so easy for me because I took 2 days to mentally prepared myself for this.....so my advice to you is be mentally prepared...I had no "kit" I was just ready...be ready I feel like a million bucks!!!!

Posted: July 19, 2014, 11:13 PM
Dear quiting, 1st ... Congrats on quiting!! I need help! My daughter is addicted to spice. I think she has gotten ahold of a really bad batch of spice. She has been hallucinating and talking off the wall stuff and doing really strange things today!! I have brought her to the Emergancy Room once already today and they sent her home!!! Even the Dr said she was hullucinating because of a drug! Please tell me what I need to do! I don't want to lose my daughter. I'm at my wits end writing on here! If you can give me some advice, please do so!!
Thank you!!!!
Holly

Posted: August 26, 2014, 2:44 AM
I will be painfully honest w you...as a parent who has lost a child...if she were my daughter I would search day and night in order to get her professional help. This may sound crazy but if you have to, lock her in her room but stay w her. Hold her while she starts to detox, do whatever you can, w/o tying her to the bed. I know this sounds crazy...but its what I wish MY mother had done w me. Sit down n have a very REAL conversation w her. Let her know that she can telll you everything n anything w/o fear or judgement. or repercussions...but alspo tell her u love her n will not allow her to kill herself w drugs. I'm an addict n these are things I wish had bern donr w me...bc it would have worked. You cannot "force" someone

ed to do....good lucj. Hug her, hold ht, love her....don't stop until you get the help she so desperately to become clean...but you can fight TOOTH AND NAIL for the life of your child...n that's whsat u ne
Holly

Posted: August 26, 2014, 2:50 AM
Sorry the last part of my post got eaten. What I was saying is that you cannot force her to get clean n get help...but you can fight TOOTH N NAIL for your daughters life...do.not stop until you get her help...how old is she? That will help me advise you further...but the bottom line remains the same...do not stop until you get her the help she needs n deserves. Get down to the root of her addiction...find out why she's using n heal that aspect of her life. The REASON she is using is the "supply"....if you.can.start to heal that....the DEMAND to usually fades away. Again, good luck n God Bless. I will include you n your daughter in my prayers today.
post replypost new topic