post replypost new topic
Quoting Synthetic Weed
Inspired

Posted: May 24, 2014, 2:35 PM
Just like everyone else on this threed I seem to have the simingly harmless addiction with spice or Scooby snack. Or whatever is available. Everyday when I finish my work day I come home change and roole me a fag of that crap that smells so aful, however it taist so good when i smoke it. But I know it's just my brain convincing me it's delicious. Smoking in front of other couple of times confirms it Semele like poop. Point is my memory is affected, my social life and I Believe even slightly discoloration in my skin. It can't be good. My boos the other day said. You know in the last month I seen you decline in your work performance and you are just not the same guy I used to know.

I have all the best hopes and intentioned in putting a stop to smoking this carp. However in past experience usually for change something drastic needs to happen. I am deciding I am not going to wait for desperate times and nip this in the but. It's labr day weekend and I can just Easely isolate at home. The trick is stay out of the house and deffintly don't take any rollies with you. Stay occupied and minimize the opportunity to smoke this crap. I will check in in a frew weeks and let you know on my progress.

post replypost new topic