post replypost new topic
Surviving
withdrawals are a living hell

Posted: January 15, 2014, 10:51 PM
Day 3 totally clean....it was rough this afternoon....and here it is almost 9 and not feeling it lol...8 not hungry but no where near suffering like I was ....everyone do what u gotta do take it 3 days and u will be stronger than u have been in a long time....I have been fighting this stuff like a bad cold with cold meds and when I'm not at work I take sleep meds to hide from it all and it's working brothers n sisters.....they for yalls prayers.....In new orleans.....and surviving!!!!! Ty jesus
withdrawals are a living hell

Posted: January 17, 2014, 2:24 PM
An up date everyone struggling......stay clean I'm a week clean and I got this beat...I turned to this drug out of my own personal problems...I still have those problems in my life but this drug is not the solution.....I promise u it will work ....my survival kit is fight it like u would a bad cold with nyquil to hel u sleep....emetrol for the sick feeling and lots of sleep...I use alteril a sleep aid....and when I couldn't eat which I'm still not doing much of....cran grape juice and candy or chocolate ...werthers original helped me ....good luck brothers ....There is a light at the end of the tunnel....I'm praying for yall
post replypost new topic