post replypost new topic
Withdrawal
Jan

Posted: July 3, 2015, 3:18 PM
I got put on Opana and Oxymorphone for osteoarthritis which I now realize was not the right thing for me to do. So 6 mos ago I told the DR I wanted off of all of it. I was only on 30 of opana and 10 of the other as I resisted his attempts to up the meds. Of course I was on this for prob over 4 yrs. Well to make long story short I ended up in constant state of withdrawal and I was very naïve about that happening to me. I am not a young person either. I am 62 So He reluctantly began to cut them back and then the last month I really cut it. The problem is I am still suffering by myself kinda like a bad flu muscle burning cant sleep cant eat very weak and I really have no medical supervision. is this safe for me? He was being such an a** and I was barely taking any of the pills at the end anyway but my body still rebels and wants the damn narcotics. Its been 5 days now and I had a real good day yesterday until last night it came back with a vengeance. Why? I read 5 to 7 days for the worst of it if you quit cold turkey which I didn't. will I be ok never again
post replypost new topic