post replypost new topic
Mcat Addict> To Sex Addict Please Someone Chat

Posted: January 23, 2015, 2:59 AM
basically i've not long discovered mcat and i can't stop taking it .I love the feeling but i don't want it .I'm embarrassed in saying it but i think it may be triggering sex addiction.Not sleeping around but constantly aroused and masterbating on this drug . I don't know what to do, i literally have the stuff infront of me now and i feel like taking another line a feel that feeling .Anybody who has drug addiction or sex addiction.Please chat to me thanks
jim

Posted: February 12, 2015, 8:17 AM
I understand

Posted: May 4, 2015, 3:08 PM
Hi,
I have taken a small amount of mcat once a year ago and luckily for me I didn't enjoy the experience. Having said that, the amount of people in the city I live that use mcat, especially teenagers and young people is crazy! So many people are on it. A friend of mine runs a business, wakes up in the morning, has his breakfast, then a line of mcat, gos to work on mcat, comes home on mcat, it's all he does, part of his life, he constantly has a large bag on him that he dips into when he wants and it's terrible. I suggest you google for support groups related to this particular drug in your area where you live. I bet there are plenty of people that use this drug wherever it is you are.... It's everywhere... Hope you find the help you need my friend

Big G
post replypost new topic