post replypost new topic
Hoarding, Living With A Hoarder
kobykat

Posted: January 2, 2015, 11:46 PM
Hello. I'm new on this board, and trying to deal with my recovery from drinking. I have an impossible situation on my plate, have for years. Its my other half. He doesn't use, but is a complusive hoarder. Its gotten worse over the years, this goes beyond just stuff. It also includes filth, and massive clutter. This is not helping me at all in my recovery process at all.

We've talked about it for years, I keep cleaning up to the same old bs. I'm sick myself, and he doesn't think he is? What? This is way beyond anything I can understand. But I guess, any addiction of mind, body, and spirit can be this way?

I've been searching tonight for online, or any support groups I can find, in dealing with this. There are not many out there. Can somebody please help me? Or direct me to a meeting online? Or in my area? I just can't stand this much anymore, and I feel this is a real setback to my own Recovery. Any help, direction, or comments would be great. I'm beyond myself here.

I just can't deal with this anymore, and I need help and support. There are a lot for other addictions, but hoarding doesn't seem to be at the top of the lists, anywhere I look.
Please help me, to help myself. And to help him as well.

Thank you

Posted: January 3, 2015, 7:52 AM
http://hoardingcleanup.com/hoarding...g_support_group

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need
post replypost new topic