post replypost new topic
Cutting
withheld

Posted: August 7, 2014, 7:15 PM
i am addicted to cutting myself. i don't know why i do it but somehow it alleviates some of the internal stress and pressure i struggle with. I am very ashamed of myself and it is not easy to hide the physical scars but i am quite adept at covering up the emotional scarring from others but i don't fool myself that eventually i will become visible to all.

Lily101

Posted: August 16, 2014, 3:01 PM
Don't feel ashamed about yourself. Try and figure out how you can deal with what ever it is that is leading you to cut yourself.

I have been cutting myself for over 10 years on and off. I have still to go more than a year not cutting.
I know it helps to cut when living with such pain in your heart that it feels its the only way to get it out is to cut it out. Haven't cut myself in almost 5 months now and am very proud.

If you can find a friend that you can turn to or start a dairy to help. I know it might seem at first that it is helpless but in the long run it helps. Just remember one day you can cut deeper than you intend too and it will then turn out worse.

All of the best
post replypost new topic