post replypost new topic
Withdrawing From Lorazapam Without Diazapam

Posted: November 4, 2010, 11:49 PM
Hi Everyone. I have been on Lorazapam for roughly 1 year for anxiety/panic attacks. I am not getting the panic attacks now, though do have some anxiety feelings, due to the fact that I have totally reduced my LR to 0.5mg every 24 hours. (Sometimes I eek this out to 36 hours). I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do, to try and lengthen the time between any doseage. I am trying to withdraw without having to use Dizapam. I'm finding it very very hard. Get the headaches and giddiness and just HAVE to take a LR. On the web I have found many withdrawl schedules. Is there a schedule for my case 0.5 mg every 24 hours.

Would it be better if I took say, 0.50mg every twelve hours for a while, to feel more comfortable. In my mind I am a little reluctant to do this as I would obviously be INCREASING the daily dose and I cannot quite get my head around this, but am prepared to take advice.

This really is an uncomfortable battle. My heart goes out to people who are on larger doses and who have been on LR long term !

Any help would be appreciated.
Good luck to your all and do hang in there.
post replypost new topic