post replypost new topic
Help Cant Crap Without Using My Finger

Posted: May 22, 2004, 3:11 PM
this is true i cant take a crap without sticking my finger in there it sux because it hurts but i have to if want abwel movemet as aby on herad of this sick thig

Posted: June 25, 2004, 4:14 PM
if you are not just trying to be offensive and are serious, thenyou should see a proctolist because you might have intestinal or bowel problems.
mtaa

Posted: June 26, 2004, 1:10 AM

If you truly suffer from such an affliction, then you should deffinatly see a doctor right away. Violating yourself in this way to promote bowel movement is no doubt unhealthy. A simple laxative should work, and if it does not then medical attention should be sought immediatly. No offense, but posting such frank and lude comments are truly unesessary. You should seek help in dealing with what is coming out of both ends of your body (speech etc.)

Posted: June 26, 2004, 10:37 AM
of course this is a true affliction so perhaps my dimwitted judgemental friend you should check what is coming out your mouth, you think i make things up like that no im scared and honest and if theses issues offend you go to hell i dont care as for going to see procto i am thank you for the nonjugmental advise and tammi think before you speak

Posted: June 30, 2004, 12:03 AM
it was not intended to be a judgemental statement. If i offended you i apologize! I only responded that way as i know some people do not take these boards serious and post things just to be offensive. I was sincere in my suggestion...I hope you follow up medically because it sounds like there issomething wrong. When my son was an infant he could not have a bowel movement without assistance for the 1st year...ie...a finger or suppository. It turned out he had pollops in his bowels.. not sure if that could be similar to yours i was just trying to be vague as it is unconfortable to discuss! as i am sure it is for you as well. Again..i apologize and wish you the best. If you read any of my othe posts you will see that offending anyone is the last thing i want to do
tammi

Posted: October 4, 2014, 5:34 PM
theres a better trick with no repercussions. using a bit of toilet paper press on the part between your d**k and anus you should feel poop behind the skin. push that and that will help but i suggest more fiber and to see a doctor but do that as a tempoary measure when you need to. sorry forgot what sex you are if a girl the skin is between the v and the a

Posted: October 21, 2014, 11:04 PM
--prunes---medamulse--lots of water----docter....sorry for your pain.

--------------------
just remember we are here to hold your hand..
post replypost new topic