post replypost new topic
My Boyfriend Lives A Double Life
Flower

Posted: March 18, 2014, 6:40 PM
I met my boyfriend 1 year ago, everything seem like a match in heaven after 8 months of being with him I found out I was pregnant. He seemed very happy, but I found out one he was married and two he was a tweaker. There is not a day he does not smoke, he shuts himself down alot and he wont stop consuming on a daily basis. I have told him numerous times to work things out with his wife and I will move on. He insists on loving me and with me he found hope and true love. Unfortunately his wife is not willing to divorce due to them having two little girls. I decided to remove myself from this situation it is to stressful. It breaks my heart to see him dwell on meth amd knowing that things between him and his wife goes bad he dwells more in meth. He states he wants to change but his ways of changing is trying to get control of himself which is impossible for someone that consumes so much meth. He also stated his wife has no idea that he consumes meth. I have showee how much I love him. But can't tolerate being in that position with him. Was letting go the best solution. We do have a baby on the way..and I know we will have to encounter frequently

Posted: March 19, 2014, 7:51 AM
Flower,

We are linking your post in the Families/Partners of Addicts. There are people there who can personally relate to your situation.

- the moderators

Posted: March 28, 2014, 3:16 PM
Flower...if you're still here reading..

Just my thoughts but.. run. Make a life for you and your baby. Congrats by the way. You can get help with support after baby's born but for now, do you really want anymore of his insane life?

Meth and a wife with 2 kids = disaster. Again, run.

--------------------
I used Drugs to forget, I got clean to remember.
post replypost new topic