post replypost new topic
Trying To Stay Clean

Posted: September 27, 2016, 2:31 PM
I am a 29 year old male who kept his addiction form xanax, coke, crack,meth, and adderall a secret for 15 years. Last year my girlfriend at the time picked up I was crashing into a wall and wanted to save me so she brought me a rehab. I did 28 days impatient and learned a lot about how to coup in different situations and let all my barriers down. I stayed clean for a whole 1 month before I relapsed. Until last Thursday, I was doing crack, meth, adderall and xanax daily. If I couldn't get meth, I would get coke or crack vice versa. I got myself away from this mess 1 time in my life and that was right after high school. I haven't touched one thing since last Thursday and slept the entire weekend away. Yesterday was a bad day, I was overly tired, which is a trigger for me to go get something to pick me up. It was miserable being that tired but I mustered my way thru the day. Today I feel a whole of a lot better.

I haven't been to AA in a year and I was trying to get myself to go. My now fiancee tries to get my butt out of bed to attend but I am just too tired. I am hoping in the next week or two I won't be as tired and will be attending AA daily.

I just wanted to introduce myself and I will be lurking on these forums now.

Posted: September 28, 2016, 9:24 AM
Mizzou,

You probably want to pick a different forum to post in. This one is pretty quiet. Although you have issues with multiple drugs, the struggles of addiction are similar among all addicts. Try posting in the Cocaine/Crack forum.

- the moderators
post replypost new topic