post replypost new topic
Suggested Treatment Facility?

Posted: August 13, 2014, 12:06 AM
Hi,
I'm super super new to this. This is actually my first post. I'd like to admit myself into a treatment center but I'm super freaked! Does anyone have any success stories about any particular place(s) they might recommend or share? This is soooo incredibly scary-and the thought of just checking myself into someplace foreign to me just freaks me out! Thanks so much!

Posted: August 13, 2014, 7:38 AM
Punkynpye,

Try reposting your message in the forum that is most similar to your addiction issue. You might find that you get more responses that way.

the moderators

Posted: December 27, 2015, 4:25 PM
Just came to update this. I recently helped a family member get in rehab so I saw a lot more of what you were talking about in person! I went through the same like I said but I guess I had forgotten how that felt because I was (and still am) free from addiction.

All I have to say is whoever wants to get into rehab need to put in their mind that people (especially your families) want to see your smile and want to see you happy. And just remember the time before your addiction when you used to be happy - and right away, you will want it.

good luck...
post replypost new topic