post replypost new topic
Question???

Posted: May 21, 2013, 3:02 PM
Hello everyone!!! I am new to this recovery board. I have a question about which forum I put a post on?? I've been clean from crack cocaine for going on 3 years now!! The other day I was going through my closet and found a couple of notebooks that I used to write poems in and I kinda kept a journal. Which board would I post some of my poems ~ I really want to try to help other people that are.....were....in my situation!

Posted: May 21, 2013, 11:08 PM
Hi I'm free!
Maybe go to the Cocaine/crack Cocaine board for starters.I am sure they can relate. How nice of you to think of others that are struggling. Congrats on your clean time.
granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]

Posted: May 22, 2013, 3:26 PM
Thank you Granny2 3....
I will start on the board you suggested!! My "goal" or "calling" in life, I believe, is to help others! I've been to the pits of HELL and back! I lost everything....including myself....my soul! I gave it to the devil! But one day I took a tiny step back, opened my weary eyes and I said..... I've had enough. Ever since that day I've been clean! Life, as I know it now, is nothing short of amazing! I want to help open someone else's eyes and help them to realize....."Hey, I do not have to live this way!" Anyway.... thank you again and I will begin a new journey to try to help someone that is "where I once was!"

Posted: May 22, 2013, 8:43 PM
You could also start a Recovery Diary and post there, but others cannot respond to posts there...it is only for you to write and for others to read. Welcome to the boards.

--------------------
You will not change what you are willing to tolerate.

user posted image
post replypost new topic