post replypost new topic
Truth Under The Lies
Surviving noupoort

Posted: April 6, 2013, 6:01 PM
I am a human being you was at a point of despiration i was a meTh addict and needed help i had half hearted attempts at 28 day programs before but my sponsor wanted to get me the best and long term was agreed on little did he know what was waiting for me, i wanted help and agreed to go to noupoort well it was nothing as it promised to be, to use manipulation and physical abuse inhuman physical torture and use evey weak emotional anguish against a despirate addict is not only sick but unfair and disguise it as christianity is bad, i had to leave my own rehabilitation to help the sick and old patients who were also admitted because no proper arrangements were made clearly the possibility of these old people doing the program was not going to be possible and the nccc would make great profit on them leaving ,, the reason i let drugs control me is it helped me escape the reality of people manipulating my ability in my proffesion and this is exactly what i was going to be used for the true noupoort has not changed from the investigations please dont let the christian front fool you the intrest is only for financial gain and i was lucky enough to learn that i can control my life and not drugs many brothers i left behind are suffering i pray to god the real god for you he has no part in any aspect of that place , let me know if any one wants to know more
Pain

Posted: April 6, 2013, 7:01 PM
When will it be stopped this is not good its abuse to those who are weak its sick its a cult
post replypost new topic