post replypost new topic
Service Survey

Posted: March 13, 2012, 5:28 AM
Hi All

My husband is a crack / dagga addict and he has a somewhat successful business. Afterall, he needs to generate an income for his addiction. . .

I have started my own business as well, as my salaried-job didnt pay all the bills anymore. However, this message is not about the bad situation our marriage or finances is in, but purely about a business opportunity. I dont know if this is the right place to "talk business", but I dont know where else to make contact with "like-minded" people. My husband is my inspiration:

Life goes on, with or without you, it's your choice.

I am a virtual assistant, which means I work from home. That which I was good at at my salaried-job, I took home to generate an income. I do admin, typing, secretarial etc.

Most of the time my husband is more high than not. However, there are times when he is "mentally with it" enough to actually contribute to his own business, especially towards monthend when money needs to come in. If I were able to tap into his business processes, we would both benefit financially. I was wondering how many addicts especially are out there who would need my service, for example invoicing. I am not talking about the hardened addict who is out on the street and has lost everything and everyone. I am talking about the addict who is still very active in society, who contributes to living so to speak, who is OK.

We all know what the end is of an addict who doesnt STOP completely, but I want to reach out to those who are still new at the addiction scene, to those who think that they are not really addicted, they can stop whenever they want to. . .

I hope I am not coming across as exploiting anyone. I am just reaching out to this community because of the one thing that links us all together: addiction. I am here to offer a legitimate service.

Afterall, it is just a survey: is there a need for my service?

Regards
Erikano5
post replypost new topic