post replypost new topic
Does It Matter What Board?

Posted: August 16, 2011, 8:29 PM
My title is that as people keep saying i expected u on this board, why are u not on that board,...

I post on the general board because I really could belong to any board.

MommMore, cowgirl & Stacey - i thought about what i will say here, no doubt regret it, but I have drank a bottle of wine. I hope you all do not wipe your hands of me, i really do, just thought i would be honest. I havent smoked since aug 1st and i havent taken coke, but tonight I DRANK A BOTTLE OF WINE. Trust me if u can, my dealer is on holiday (I paid him well so i am sure it is somewhere fab,) and I have told him that if I ever call him again to tell me to '****off'.
I am not sure he would, i dont know. Anyway, tipsy, need my bed, but something i must share.

Tonight I told my son instead of going to the Atlantis in Dubai, he and I shall visit Somalia (Courtesy of children in Need) for a week. He looked horrified at first, then seemed up for it - I think as long as he is safe we should go. Should we go? I think I, and my boy, need a good old blast of those of have... nothing.

You know, whatever s*** I post on here, is at the end of the day...s***

I think i might be turning into Angelina Jolie.

I will probably come home with lots of orphans!!

Bottle of wine or not, i mean it, xxxxx

Posted: August 16, 2011, 9:23 PM
hey girl, the deal with recovery is you keep trying and trying, you did well for a bit and you can again...watch it spaghetti, you usually get nutty mouthed when you drink and post LOL hubby gone again"? wish mine would go away sometimes haha

Posted: August 16, 2011, 9:34 PM
i wont get nutty mouthed ha ha, not anymore, xxx

did i have such a bad repuatation? I can be cheeky... sometimes think too much and get annoyed, not nastiness intended, I am a good-hearted girly, xxx

This post has been edited by spaghetti on August 16, 2011, 9:37 PM

Posted: August 16, 2011, 10:55 PM
Alcohol does change how you 'sound' spaghetti...not washing hands or anything of the sort...just sayin'...And it sounds like you polish off the whole bottle.

It could be that you fit on many boards as you said in another post, but could it be that you avoid posting on the alcohol board when drinking? That's where you might find some real support and even genuine friendship. I post all over, too, but I know where I need to be when something particular is troubling me and I go where the help is.

Get back on the horse and try again...no shame in that.

Peace ~ M&M

--------------------
You will not change what you are willing to tolerate.

user posted image

Posted: August 18, 2011, 2:35 PM
You are so right about booze changing the way i sound - god, i hate alchohol!

Thanks for understanding though, x
post replypost new topic