post replypost new topic
Guess This Is A Misc/irrelevant Topic.....

Posted: July 25, 2011, 9:23 PM
Couldnt think of a more apt title and perhaps this has nothing to do with this site, but I need to tell SOMEONE. Just discovered (99.9999% sure) my husband has been on my computer.

WTF???

He's 47 years old, we're not bloody teenagers, why would he do that?

You lot dont know me but he does. He has no reason not to trust me. He is the one who works away all the time. Cant bloody believe it.

Posted: July 25, 2011, 9:31 PM
does he know about your drug use?

Posted: July 25, 2011, 9:52 PM
yes, he knows,

and feel rather silly know for posting that, currently racking my brain as to where i was, when, was it him...all rather silly,

still, i am positive he was on my pc - clearly he doesnt trust me, laughable! Anyway, wont edit as usual, but perhaps not a topic for this site, xxx

Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:27 PM
there are other topics all of the time on here..its ok

Posted: July 26, 2011, 1:53 AM
Hey spag;
if you think he's suspicious of your using and what your saying about it...then its a topic for the site.. pretty much all addicts hide their addicition from someone...if their partners are not using with them, then its usually them...my partner knew i was using something but i kept the worst of it under wraps...she had no idea i was back shooting dope until it all came down like a house of cards...maybe he is wondering whats going on with you...as a musician my partner knew i used in the rehearsal rooms and even at our gigs..but she figured it wasnt a big deal until she found out the depth of my habit and what i was using... when my dealer got popped and i was dry for christmas and was driving out to the city to find dope ...i ended up staying there and shooting because i didnt want her to know and i didnt want to go home...your hopfully not at that cross roads yet...but maybe he just senses that things are not in control...maybe talk to him ?...i dont know...maybe he can be your way out...my partner was the one who after the shock...called the clinics and the doc..(shes a good codie..lol )...of course, i had to want to go...and it took awhile to agree...but i went..and at the time i was already on here...so i guess somewhere inside i was ready to be done back then...does it really matter he might read what u wrote ?...why the fear...is it because your hiding the extent of it ? If your partner really knows you, then he senses somethiing is not right...wouldnt you know too if it were him ? We always think they dont know...but usually they do...no matter how good we are at trying to pretend eveything is just fine....radar

con

This post has been edited by constantine on July 26, 2011, 2:00 AM

Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:56 PM
thank you,

I am mortified I shared this information with this site.

Anyway, at the time I was a bit shocked.

It still doesnt change the fact he was looking at my PC, which is not right. I havent spoken to him about him but my guess is my 7 year old went to Italy recently with his dad, and he mentioned - being 7 - that mummy had a boyfriend, which, trust me is ridiculous. The 'boyfriend' is a friend of both myself and my husband, and also the guy I get gear from.

I was always pretty certain my husband trusted me, I think he does, well, maybe not, i dont know. But, honestly, I am not and never been that kinda girl...my husband, my kids...that's all I need...well, besides the other obvious thing ha ha, but I guess I dont need that either.

My lovely husband was simply disrepecting my privacy, but I'll get over it.

xxx

Posted: July 27, 2011, 4:31 PM
hey spag,
i dont doubt it...im a one person person too,,,but if he's the dude with the gear...hmmm...maybe u should have that talk with your man..he feels something is out of sorts...anyways...dont be mortified...you'd be surprised at how your morification might just help someone more mortified than u...lol...

keep sharing

con

Posted: July 27, 2011, 5:05 PM
thank you, but i think we should just let this one go.

It has nothing to do with drug taking, i am 100% certain. I understand why you might think that though.

Thanks for responding, x
post replypost new topic