post replypost new topic
K.a.t
Vanessa A

Posted: April 29, 2009, 12:27 PM
Hi, would like to establish contact with any K.A.T. users, who are in recovery process. I am a user, and looking for someone that has information about their recovery that they would be willing to share. Not too many people seem to know too much about it, and I'm wondering if it's as big a problem as it feels right now. K.A.T is widely used in our areas, but not too much known about it. Your sharing will be appreciated. Regards, Vanessa

Posted: September 20, 2011, 9:44 PM
Vanessa, it is a much bigger problem than what people are aware of? I am also a part time user seeking help. I use the stuff now because I must. If I don't I jones and get phisically ill. How long have you been using for and how much?

Posted: September 20, 2011, 9:47 PM
I use to date a guy who made the stuff. So I know a fair amount about it. Plus I have been doing tons of research. Just ask... I will reply and if I do not know I will find out?

Posted: September 20, 2011, 10:22 PM
Limbo, Vanessa posted that 2 years ago...you gotta look at the top of the post to see how old it is.
gne2far

Posted: August 5, 2012, 4:56 PM
Can any1 help I'm a recovering addict who's falling back into the habbit any help wud be appreciated thnxs

Posted: August 7, 2012, 1:59 AM
What did you do when you became a recovering addict? If it worked for you before then do it again. If you stopped going to meetings, go back. Get rid of all the people . places and things associated with the drugs. Change your number, get into rehab/detox. You can go back to being a recovering addict
post replypost new topic