post replypost new topic
Just 12 Steps To Go
12stepstogp

Posted: March 11, 2009, 9:49 AM
i am mad at the world today but i will not relapse!!!! tomorrow is my b-day and i got a rot for my b-day,it is a year old bigger than i am.it has been raised in a cage and is bullying my minpin/rat terrier,(his name is pepper)and he is scared to death.i am scared of this new dog(her name is jersey) she intimidates me!my ole man is crazy as hell for bringing this dog home,i didnt ask for it and he thinks its funny how it bullies pepper, i dont like him much today!i have 137 days clean today and am very grateful for that!

Posted: March 16, 2009, 3:30 PM
Did you get rid of the rott?

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: March 19, 2009, 10:01 AM
I got your email. I'm glad you like the dog now. I have a minpin too and the thought of a rott picking on him gets me pissed.

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

post replypost new topic